Christmas is yes right around the corner with just over a month to go I am getting into the festival season over here on Bitchin’Blonde, bringing you a christmas post early-ish. For me christmas isn’t about spending a crazy amount of money on presents, it is about getting together and sharing some love. However, I do still buy/make my family and friends presents, I just don’t make it about the money, presents do not have to be big and flashy. They should be about the thought behind them and the love of gift giving. In todays post I am going to be showing you how to make a stocking for a loved one filled with essentials and personal presents. With incredible pieces of jewellery from Stocking Fillers, tasty treats from Biscuiteers and some bits from Urban Outfitters too.
YOU WILL NEED;
A stocking (you could knit your own)
Now of course apart from needing all the curling ribbon you can find along with rolls and rolls of selotape you will also need your gifts for that person. I’ve got a few ideas of items you can get thats show that special someone you love them.
1. Picture frame of you two together
2. Engraved jewellery (it sounds expensive but it doesn’t have to be)
3. Notebook with secret messages hidden inside
4. A purse and add a lucky charm inside, a little keepsake they will always carry.
5. An illustration, you may be a dab hand at art so get crafty
6. A memory book
7. Get some of your favourite memories printed as polaroids
8. Mugs are a great present so why not paint your own?!
9. Film your moments together and create a short film for them to watch on Christmas day
10. Give them a sweet tooth with Biscuiteers. You can personalise this too!
SHOP EVERYTHING HERE
I hope you guys liked this weeks blog post and it has made you feel a little bit more christmassy on this cold winters evening. See you next Friday…
THIS POST IN SPONSORED