This week I am bringing back a tasty treat as I haven’t baked on my blog for so long which makes me sad as I love to bake! Today I’m baking a vegan banana bread, not because I am vegan even though I would love to give a plant based diet a go. It is because my brother has a serious allergy to eggs, which is an essential in some recipes so he can’t always eat what I bake but this eggless recipes means he can eat at ease.
The recipe is super simple so if you don’t see your self as a particularly good baker the recipe is fool proof!
Plain Flour 230g
Baking Powder 3 Tbsp
Bananas Extremely Ripe 3 (large)
75g Vegetable Oil
Cinnamon 3 Tsp
Nutmeg 1 Tsp
Step by Step;
1. Pre-heat your oven to around gas mark 5
2. Mash up your bananas with your oil and slowly mix in sugar.
3. Mix together all other dry ingredients and then add your banana sugar mix
4. Mix well and pour into a greased loaf tin
5. Cook for around 20-30 mins till tops is golden and you smells something that resembles heaven
Simple! Now time to tuck in…