From a young age I’ve always been told how neat, tidy and organised I am and honestly I don’t really have my sh*t together I just look like I have. I do partly think I am as I feel I do home some OCD tendencies to do with things being in a strict organised way otherwise it does send me insane. But I have been thinking lots about what I done in my first year of uni and how I managed to juggle blogging and Uni. Got to admit it was a hard stressful task, but I’ve never to date missed a post yet. So in some ways I guess I am on top of things and I thought I’d share my tips and tricks with you all wether this applies to school, life, blogging or just generally being tidy!
1. Make lists so you don’t forget. Nothing worse than getting into bed and remembering you didn’t correct grammar on a post about to be uploaded the next day lol
2. Make to do lists and keep them on your phone or in a little notebook in your purse, so you don’t loose it
3. Put sticky notes in obvious places for me on my mirror or stuck to my computer helps
4. Keeping a diary, this is great for planning and scheduling blog posts
5. ‘Desk Diary’ I recently picked up in TKMAXX these are great at it sits just under my keyboard and reminds me of daily tasks. I also cary a diary in my handbag in sync with my desk one so I dont forget appointments.
6. Having an order which suits you…Not everyone wants colour co-ordination or alphabetical so find your own groove
7. Doing things as soon as possible, leaving uni homework till the day before never ends well
8. I find that when my rooms and office are nice and today I feel more productive and seem to get more done in the way of my to do list, so feel at ease while completing your list
9. Make a realistic to do this, don’t over do it
10. Don’t be annoyed at yourself if you can complete it there is more than one day in the week