Little Skirt Climbing’ Way Up The Knee

In total Liverpool has had around 36 hours of pure sunshine this entire Summer, which sucks. However my wardrobe has had a little summer time fling with the colour red. Hot and passionate unlike the weather but atlas I’m feeling sassy in this mini skirt. I picked this skirt up in the Toyshop sale around a month and a half ago. I feel like this item is one perfect for our Spring, Summer and Autumn Time as all three season seem to follow the trend of dull lifeless clouds with more than likely a shower of rain every 5 minutes. So for me this skirt has become a staple I can dress up or down for pretty much most of the year. Here I wore it with a long sleeved bell sleeve blouse from Zara, However for hotter days I’ll probably wear a striped tee or a band shirt. For Winter more than likely a big thick jumper and some wooly tights.

As I’m sure some of your fashion-instal might have noticed is that the button through style has followed from last Summer to this Summer. I love this style as it reminds me very much of that school girl style I love oh so much!

6 Comments

1. Shay Holly
    July 25, 2016 / 2:34 pm

Ahh I loveee this outfit! The bell sleeves on the shirt are so gorgeous! xwww.shayholly.co.uk

• Erin Tisdale
      October 16, 2016 / 10:46 am

Thank you Holly!!Erin – Bitchin'Blondewww.bitchinblonde.com

2. lovelaughterfashion
    July 25, 2016 / 2:58 pm

Ahhh you look gorgeous my lovely! Lovely photos btw. You suit the colour red! I love that you can wear this piece all year round! Natasha xx

• Erin Tisdale
      October 16, 2016 / 10:47 am

Thank you!I am obsessed with red at the moment…Erin – Bitchin'Blondewww.bitchinblonde.com

3. Katie Ainscough
    July 25, 2016 / 9:23 pm

I absolutely love that outfit! What a gorgeous little red skirt and that blouse is perfect, I have a real thing ruffles and statement sleeves like these. I hope you get some sunshine and nice weather soon. Here in Manchester it hasn't been much better, it just rains constantly. Great post! Katie xxwww.thestyleblossom.com

• Erin Tisdale
      October 16, 2016 / 10:48 am

Aww thank you so much Katie your kind words mean so much!I am loving statment sleeves too…Erin – Bitchin'Blondewww.bitchinblonde.com